Official letter head of the donor
(Format for the donor’s pledge letter)
Name and Address of the Donor
Dr Raminder Pathak, MD
Princeton Foundation for Peace and Learning
23 Todd Ridge Road,
Titusville, NJ 08560, USA
Sub: “India Calling” - Shipment of medical and humanitarian supplies to India for Covid relief activities
Dear Dr Pathak,
We have recently been made aware of your endeavor to organize medical and humanitarian supplies,
and logistical support pro bono in collaboration with Govt of India, Indian embassy in Washington DC,
and Indian Airforce. We believe that you are attempting to organize ‘all-expense paid’ shipment, GST
waiver, and distribution of all these supplies to any government agency or Non-Profit Organization of our choice in India. We also believe that if we provide funds to Princeton Foundation, you may organize bulk purchase of supplies in US to get these at heavily discounted price on behalf of fund donors. We appreciate your efforts. There is a significant need to streamline the procurement, shipment, and distribution of such supplies in the ongoing emergency in India.
We are interested in following contribution to support this endeavor.
- Details of the funds / Shipment: (oxygen concentrators, ventilators, PPE, masks, others), amount, weight, vilume, palette size and any other relevant details.
- Location of the shipment: (city in US where its currently located)
- Name and address of the intended recipient of the Shipment in India (can be only an Indian government organization or a registered Non Profit Organization in India)
- Any other relevant information -
I take the responsibility of packaging and delivering the supplies to the airport specified by Princeton Foundation. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any addition details.
(Name and Signature)
- Sri Amitabh Kant, IAS, CEO, Niti Ayog, Government of India
- Sri Gyan Prakash Upadhyay, IAS, Addl Chief Secretary, Govt of Sikkim
- Major General Dr S S Dasaka, Sena Medal, Vishisht Seva Medal (Retd)
- Air Attaché - Air Commodore Anjan Bhadra. Indian Embassy, Washington DC
- Dr Ashutosh K Pathak, Founder, Princeton Foundation
- Dr Anita Gupta, Nodal Officer, India Calling, 317-414-4192 (mobile)